Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Januari thoughts

This has been a very exciting month for me. I had just recuperated from a bad cold and from pushing out 5 new teeth when my mommy and my daddy took me to visit my other grandpa and grandma in Weatherford, TX. They live on a farm and they have horses and my grandpa took me to say hello to one of them, I even got to pet it. It was a big, big one, much bigger than even my grandpa. But I was not afraid. My grandma was nice and she had even prepared a room for me so I have when I visit them again. I like Texas even if there are very few trees and I really like trees. Another exciting thing happened the other day. I woke up and mommy took me to the window as she usually does so I can make sure that the outside is still there. It had totally changed. All over was a thick layer of some kind of white cotton and I have to admit that I got a little confused at first. Later on she took me outside so I could really check it out. It was cold as ice and it melted in my hands. I really don't know if I like this that she called "snow" to be on my outside world for ever. I got a little more relaxed when I saw my birds and my squirrels hopping around in it and then when I came to my babysitter she let me and my friend Cohen play in it and that was fun. The third thing that has happened is that I learned to use my legs when I want to move around. It is much faster to crawl on both my arms and my legs than drag myself around on my right arm so I think I am going to stick to this new way. I tried to talk to my mormor on the phone the other day but she would not come out from the thing even if I could hear that she was hiding in there. Well I guess I get so see her soon because I heard my mommy telling my daddy that she was coming in February, I don't know what February means, since I alwasy come and go in a car but I guess that I will find out soon enough.

No comments: