Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am a big guy now

This month was a great month. First of all I have learned to climb the stairs and I am working on going down, but that is much harder. This month, I have done a lot of new things. My mormor came to visit me and she is fun to have around because she helps me do hard things like walking. I have also got more teeth, I now have six of them and they come in handy since my mom and dad finally are giving me real food that is fun to chew.I like fish the most, besides from fruit and veggies of course.I have to tell you guys a secret. I have been testing my mom and day to see if they really mean business when they don't let me have interesting items like one of their cellphones, and they do, in spite of me showing them my anger and disappointment. Most of all I like to be left alone all night so I can have my time to sleep and time to contemplate about my life. My mom and dad used to come in and bother me but now they finally are letting me be. When I grow up I am going to do something about these colds that keep on bothering me. One thinks that having doctors as parents would be helpful but let me tell you it isn't. They don't do a singel thing to remove the cold instead they keep on trying to poke their fingers in and around my nose with napkins instead of letting me sneeze out the gooey stuff. But I have to say that I do love them very, very much. I like to take bath with them and the other day I finally got a chance to brush my own hair and get it the way I want it. Even my mom, that otherwise is so picky about the way I look, had to admit that I did a god job.

No comments: