Saturday, December 27, 2008

My first Christmas

My mommy and my daddy took in a big tree and put all kinds of balls and small lights on it. Unfortunately not for me to play with. But I liked to look at it and it smelled very good. Then one day Mormor, Morfar and my favourite Auntie Josephine came to visit us. I like when we have company at the house. There is always someone that can play with me. Morfar has hair in his face and that feels funny to touch. I got a lot of packages with fun papers that I could tear up in small pieces. I got building blocks, a Thomas train and two trucks. I got some other stuff too but Mommy put it away. I get around quite fast these days.I have learned to crawl and I have been busy exploring my house. My dogs are my frieds but they are not allowed to be in all the time. A big tooth has come so now I have 3 of them. I don't particulary like getting teeth because they itch when they are coming. Mommy and Daddy has teeth so I guess I have to get them too. I have also taking up singing but so far noone seems to appreciate my songs. Well I guess I have to practice some more and then they will like them as much as I do. This thing with Cristmas is a strange thing, it seems that everyone is nicer to each other than normal. I guess we need to have more Christmas times and then everyone would be nice to eachother all the time.

No comments: