Hello, I ended up going to Texas at the end of last month so I have to let you know a little bit about my activities there. First I learned to play the piano, a piece of cake after my Pappa lifted me up on the piano stool. I practiced my walking at mormor's house and I also met with my auntie Josephine and her Chad. I like them because they like me a lot. Then I went to Weatherford to my grandpa's place. That was really fun. I got to swim in the pool with Mommy and my other auntie Veronica and I took long walks with my parents and checked out the neigborhood. My grandpa and Hanna had bought me a donkey that they named Oscar, but i could not take him home with me since our backyard is so little. But let me tell you about my plans. My pappa and mamma are building us a new house in the woods and there will be lots of place for my donkey, maybe my grandpa can take him with him when he comes to visit me.
I went home all exhaused after all my adventures and experiences and was planning to take it easy the rest of the month. Would you believe who showed up at the frontdoor. My morfar, Jerry came to spend 5 days with me and my parents of course. We had a lot of fun, I like to have a morfar as a babysitter, he understands me and I understand him and that is what life is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment