My journey from Mormor's point of view until I can speak and for myself. Copyright © kamilla kirch
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
MMMMMM my favourite letter
M stands for the month of May, it stands for Me, Mamma, Mormor and for food, "Mat" in Swedish, More and Merry. My life is really good right now. My mormor was here and that was fun since she lets me do things that my mommy does not. She took me to the playground and she let me swing as long as I wanted and then some more. She also made me oatmeal and that was really good. I don't like to eat my food from a cup with handles on it. My mommy keeps on pushing it on me and even if I trow it away each time. I would like to see her eat her food from a cup like that. I have had a few extra fun days with my buddy Kohen. He is a boy like me and we are playing together when I spend time at their house while my mommy goes to the hospital. The other day he took a big bite at my arm and that hurt a little. My daytime mommy, Candice, got upset at him and I don't really understand why. Anyway the next day I got my chance I pushed him over so he cried and that was a sweet payback for the biting. I have been trying to convince my mommy that I can handle the stairs by my selt, but she is a mom, so she is putting up the darn gate at the bottowm of the stairs. But guess what happend the other day, I managed to sneak by her and quietly climb up to play with my shells in my room without her noticing me and that felt really good. I heard my parents talking about going home to Texas at the end of the month and I look forward to visit with my grandparents in The Colony and in Weatherford.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment