My journey from Mormor's point of view until I can speak and for myself. Copyright © kamilla kirch
Thursday, October 30, 2008
My new perspective of life
Well a lot of new stuff has happened since I spoke to you guys last. First and foremost I had, for a very long time, had my eyes on what took place on the thing called table and one day I decided to use my arm and stand up and take a look for myself. That happened a long time ago, now I can walk around the table as often as I care to and try to get one of mommy's or daddy's magazines that I like to tear apart into more manageable pieces. I also went to the ocean and with the help of dad I could dip my feet in to the waves. I love those waves, they come and they go. I wonder where they are coming from and where they are going. Just the other day I tried a new trick. I discovered that if I pull my legs in under my belly I can actually move forward. This new thing is what I am busy developing to full speed. I also got to see all mommy's and daddy's friends and my grandparents of course out at The Outer Banks. That was fun. I like being a boy and mommy call me her big boy and that makes me happy. Most of all do I like when my daddy is playing with me. He puts me way up into the air and helps me fly around in the room. That is the very best. All is well and I am also working on getting a few more teeth. Ta Ta until next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment