My journey from Mormor's point of view until I can speak and for myself. Copyright © kamilla kirch
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Time for reflections again
Lots of things has happened this month. My mommy got me a nanny that can watch over me while she is in the hospital and takes care of her patients. My nanny is nice and she plays with me until Mommy or Daddy comes home again. I have finally started to get some real food. My favourite is carrots but sweet potatoes and prunes are O'key too. I also get rice cereal and I really like it when it is mixed with mommy's milk. I am 5 month old now and I can almost sit up by myself. I can turn over when I am laying down and I can stand on my legs if someone holds my arms. I am going to be a big boy when I grow up. My mormor came to see me. I like her, she speaks Swedish to me and I even let her feed me green peas that I usually don't like at all. My daddy is fun to play with he plays rougher than my mommy and I like that. My mommy sings for me. My favourite song is "Somewhere over the rainbow". I am also keeping up my studies. I am learning to recognize some shapes and some other colorful pictures in my books. That is about all I have to report for this month. Drive safely, someone might have a baby onboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment